List of Quote:
- Teaching that impacts is not head to head, but heart to heart. -Howard G. Hendricks
- Thank you for answering the call to be teachers.-Donna Fargo
- Teaching is the achievement of shared meaning. -D. B. Gowin
- You can't teach people anything. You can only draw out.-George Washington Carver
- The real challenge in college teaching is not covering the material for the students but uncovering the material with the students. -Karl Smith
- It's easier to throw sticks on the campfire than to try to restart it when it goes out. -Cynthia Copeland Lewis
- Teaching is a process of becoming that continues throughout life, never completely achieved, never completely denied. This is the challenge and the fun of being a teacher -- there is no ultimate end to the process. -Frances Mayforth
- It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well. -Descartes
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. -William Arthur Ward
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called "truth." -Dan Rather
- Real education means to inspire people to live more abundantly, to learn to begin with life as they find it and make it better…. -Carter G. Woodson
- The secret of education lies in respecting the pupil. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sample Pictures used for the screensaver...
The Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Phone (270) 745-6508 -- Fax (270) 745-6145.
Location: 1783 Chestnut Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Mailing Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd #11095, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1095.
Page created date: c2000; Last modified: October, 2002.
Site created: July 1996. All contents © since 1996.
This page is in compliance with Section 508 and W3C Priority-I guidelines.
If you find it to be inaccessible, please contact the Webmaster with the URL.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,