Department Heads . . .
Please evaluate our Teaching@WKU self-pace, online tutorials on teaching as a possible tool for development of your full and part-time faculty. It includes basic topics relating to teaching and also has a course on supervising thesis and dissertations as well as one on teaching with patients. We have a series of proprietary short videos that may make for a nice departmental colloquia on teaching—show the video and then have a discussion. Please let us know how we can help with such an event, for example tracking attendance for the faculty so they can easily include it in their annual evaluations, collecting evaluations of the seminar or facilitating a seminar. Click on Teaching@WKU to register.
Information for Department Heads :
Staff of the following units wanted you to know about their services:
- Equal Opportunity/504/ADACompliance web site for hiring policies, procedures, and
- Carroll Knicely Conference Center at South Campus. We are here to provide meeting
space at reasonable rates.
- Division of Continuing Education and Outreach Programs
- Interactive Video Service (ITV classes and videoconferences)
- Office of Sponsored Programs:
- Master campus events calendar:
- The WKU Store:
- University Store's online textbook adoption URL:
- Network Computing:
This site contains the following information:
- Support for systems. This is where a person can request help online (instead of calling 7000) for the computer system. Also, we have a few common instructions that a person can follow to install software or fix a problem themselves without having to call anyone.
- Purchasing hardware. This is where a person can go to get a quote for a supported system in order to purchase that system. Included are PC desktop and laptops, Macs, printers, and certain hardware upgrades for a current system.
- Training. This is where a person can see what training is offered for faculty and staff. Each month a new calendar is published. This is also where a person can register for the classes.
- Staff. A person can go here and find out who exactly is working on his/her computer. This lists all the staff in Microcomputing.
The Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching
email@example.com -- Phone (270) 745-6508 -- Fax (270) 745-6145.
Location: 1783 Chestnut Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Mailing Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd #11095, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1095.
Page created date: c2000; Last modified: February 29, 2012.
Site created: July 1996. All contents © since 1996.
This page is in compliance with Section 508 and W3C Priority-I guidelines.
If you find it to be inaccessible, please contact the Webmaster with the URL.