Materials for Students
On this page you will find materials to copy and distribute to your students.
- The following three materials are referenced in Peggy Crowe’s April 2012 article in “The Teaching Spirit”
- Of Stones, Pebbles and Sand. What are the Stones in your Life?
- Priority Management Workshop Handouts, blank
- Tips for academic success
- Tragedy in College
- Tutoring Services Available to Students
The Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching
email@example.com -- Phone (270) 745-6508 -- Fax (270) 745-6145.
Location: 1783 Chestnut Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Mailing Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd #11095, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1095.
Page created date: october 21, 2002; Last modified: March 20, 2012.
Site created: July 1996. All contents © since 1996.
This page is in compliance with Section 508 and W3C Priority-I guidelines.
If you find it to be inaccessible, please contact the Webmaster with the URL.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,