Services & Programs
- Teacher Admissions
- Field Experience
- Student Teaching
- Teacher Certification
- Minority Recruitment And Retention Center
- Alternative Route To Teacher Certification Program
- TEACH Grant
- International Cross-Cultural Initiatives
- School of Teacher Education
- University Supervisors
- Praxis Information
Teacher Services Search:
Press Enter to Search
A Message from the Interim Director
Welcome to the Office of Teacher Services. During your college career at WKU, you will have frequent dealings with our staff. We here at the Office of Teacher Services provide a variety of services to assist you in pursuing your goal to become a classroom teacher or other school personnel in the profession of education.
We offer assistance with:
- Teacher Admission Procedures
- Placement and Supervision of All Field Experiences and Student Teaching
- MERR & Teach Grant Information and Assistance
- International Student Teaching Information and Placement
- Minority Teacher Recruitment & Praxis Preparation Workshops
- Alternative Route to Teacher Certification Programs
Please take time to carefully review the information provided to you through this web site. The information will assist you with understanding the process of becoming a teacher as well as provide additional information about programs that may be of interest to you. Do not hesitate to contact our staff members for any questions that you may have.
Best wishes in your educational endeavors.
Sam Evans, Dean
Interim Director of the Office of Teacher Services & School Relations
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,