2013 Session Start Dates
• May 13th
• June 3rd
• June 10th
• July 1st
• July 8th
Classes range from 3 - 8 weeks.
- Student Government Association Scholarships
The Student Government Association has made available 3 scholarships worth one credit hour each at the undergraduate level ($353). Graduate students may apply, but they will still receive the undergraduate rate. Students would fill out an application and submit it to the SGA. A committee will review the applications and choose the recipients, then the funds will be put onto the students' TopNet accounts. Applications are due by April 19.
SGA Scholarship Application link (Word document)
80% of students who graduated from WKU in four years took at least one summer or winter course.
Summer Scholarship Program
It’s like taking five hours and getting one free!
- $353 scholarship. (the current KY resident rate for one hour of tuition)
- This scholarship program is for ANY undergraduate student with a current GPA of 3.0 or higher enrolled in at least 6 hours this summer.*
- This is the best part — it’s automatic! The scholarship will appear on the summer sessions e-bill for qualified students. No separate application is necessary.
- Priority registration begins MARCH 18.
WKU expects to give away over 700 scholarships!
*The scholarship will not apply to students only registered in Study Abroad. The scholarship will also not apply to Navitas, ESLI, National Student Exchange, Dual Credit, or students on a WKU Faculty/Staff or Kentucky Employee waiver.