New WKU Students
Welcome prospective WKU Students! We have organized information with you in mind.
WKU Summer Sessions welcomes transfer students from other colleges and universities.
Many of our classes and programs are available online to allow you to complete your degree wherever you are!
Getting Started at WKU
- Apply for Admission
- You can apply online on TopNet. The WKU Admissions Office also has information for prospective transfer students.
- Obtain an Official Transcript
- We need to receive a transcript from each college you have attended. Please request
that they be mailed to the Office of Admissions.
Office of Admissions
Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11020
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1020
- View Transfer Credit Equivalencies
- Transfer Credit Articulation
- Applications for Summer Sessions must be submitted by May 1st.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,