2013 Session Start Dates
• May 13th
• June 3rd
• June 10th
• July 1st
• July 8th
Classes range from 3 - 8 weeks.
Information for 2013 Summer Sessions Students
Information will be posted here as soon as it is available.
- Parking and Transit Service from May 13 – May 31, 2013
- All Student (Housing and Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit zones. All current WKU permits will be honored.
- Faculty and Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On Call service ONLY between Main and South Campus 7:30 am to 4:00 pm weekdays. Call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY. Last round begins at Campbell Lane at 7:00 pm
ADA - On Call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Additional information may be found at www.wku .edu/transportation. Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, August 26, 2012.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Main Campus Store will be closed most of July
The WKU Store on Main Campus wil be closed the month of July except for Monday, July 1st and Tuesday, July 2nd. Those first two days, they will be open 8am - 4:30pm.
July session students will need to get their textbooks in June or the first two days of July at Main Campus, Garrett.
Students will be able to order textbooks online, but only through July 7th. After that, The WKU Store’s computer system will be down.
As additional information, the South Campus Store will be closed in the summer and the Nashville Road Store does not carry textbooks.
- Summer Registration
New freshmen and transfer students admitted for the summer term may use TopNet to register for summer courses. Non-degree and visiting students may also use TopNet.
- Course Load
Summer course load is restricted to the following limits within specified time periods:
Sessions Max Hours May, June I, June II and July II (3 week classes) 4 May, June I and II, and July I and II (4, 5 or 6 week courses) 6 May, June I and June II (7 or 8 week classes) 6 Overall Summer Maximum 15
*Students receiving financial aid must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours in any combination of sessions from May 13th – Aug 8th.
- Summer Housing
The Residence Hall for the 2013 summer sessions is Rodes Harlin Hall.
- Double Room (living with a roommate): $120 per week
- Private Room: $180 per week
For complete information on Summer Sessions housing, please visit the WKU Housing website.
- Flexible Options
Choose from over 1,000 courses.
Many classes are online and taught at all the Bowling Green campuses.