Study Away Programs
No Passport Required!
Off-campus programs that enable students to apply the lessons learned in the classroom in a practical, hands-on setting. Earn WKU credit in courses taught by WKU faculty.
Student evaluations show the positive impact of Study Away:
- "The experiences I gained on this course will be ones I carry with me throughout my life."
- "This course was fun and extremely valuable in regards to what I want to do with my life following graduation.
- "I have found that Study Away is a great opportunity, to learn, to grow, and to experience new things all while staying in the U.S."
Other student say...
- "It was an invaluable experience that forced me out of my comfort zone in one of the greatest cities in America."
- "This course is not just an opportunity to learn and travel, but an opportunity to grow as an individual and a scholar."
- "This study away course was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me to engage in scholarship that involved experience beyond a classroom setting and beyond a provided text."
Check out upcoming, current, and recent courses on the left.Propose a Study Away Program
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,