Connect with us
- The World Topper Scholarship is offered through the Office of Study Abroad & Global Learning. This scholarship is available to degree-seeking WKU students who are not employed by the university in a faculty or staff position and are pursuing a credit-bearing experience abroad. The online application can be accessed by clicking the link above. The deadline for the summer 2014 programs is March 7th, 2014. The deadline for fall 2014 programs is March 28th, 2014.
WKU Diversity Abroad Grant
- The Diversity Abroad Grant is intended to support students who have been traditionally under-represented in study abroad, including certain ethnic/racial minorities, students with disabilities, non-traditional and first-generation college students, and students from Appalachian Regions. This scholarship is available only to first-time study abroad students who are pursuing a credit-bearing international experience. Please contact email@example.com to request an application. The deadline for summer and fall programs is March 15th, 2014.
- The Student Government Association offers scholarships up to $300 per academic term and up to $600 dollars per academic year. Applications must include an application form and a faculty recommendation. For more information please visit SGA in DUC 130 or online.
- Students going abroad on a WKU Faculty Led Study Abroad (FLSA) program are encouraged to apply for the DELO Faculty Led Study Abroad Scholarship.
- If you are part of the WKU Honors College, please visit the Honors College website to learn about special opportunities for WKU Honors Students.
- The Modern Languages program at WKU offers a number of partial scholarships to enable deserving current majors and minors to study abroad for a summer or longer. These scholarships, which typically range from $100-$1000, are awarded to current students on a competitive basis.
- The Confucius Institute offers scholarships for short-term Chinese study (semester or academic year) and a fellowship for a Chinese language international education master's degree (Chinese as a second language).
- WKU Scholarships
- General Scholarships
- Location Specific Scholarships
- Program Specific Scholarships
- Field Specific Scholarships
- Honor Society Scholarships