Procedures for the Gilman Scholarship Application Through the Office of Scholar Development
- In order to be competitive, students applying for the Gilman should have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- The deadline for full application submission for a Summer/Fall 2013 study abroad program is March 5th, 2013.
- Two essays are required for the application: the Personal Statement and the Follow-up Project Essay. The priority deadline for rough draft versions of BOTH essays are due to the Office of Scholar Development (OSD) on February 15th.
The following deadline schedule applies to all Gilman Scholarship applicants:
February 15th: Priority Deadline
- Students submitting both essay drafts to OSD by February 15th will receive full review (content, grammar, spelling).
February 15th - March 1st: By Appointment Only
- Students must make an appointment with Ms. Cheryl Kirby-Stokes (email@example.com) for Gilman application advising.
- Students submitting essay drafts to OSD between February 15th and March 1st will receive content-only review.
March 1st - March 4th: First come, first served - Walk-ins Only
- Students submitting essays to OSD between March 1st and the March 4th deadline will receive content-only review.
- Friday, March 1st and Monday, March 4th will be open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm for walk-in appointments ONLY.
- WorldTopper Scholarship Application
- SGA Scholarship Application
- CCSA Scholarship Application
- KIIS Scholarship Application
*Candy store in Greece
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,