- The Center for Career and Professional Development
- Intramural Recreational Sports
Contact our Office:
Location: Potter Hall 442
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
It is the position of The Office of Judicial Affairs that among the violations of misconduct considered to be of an especially serious nature are those that represent a threat to the safety and health of members of the University Community. These include but are not limited too, harassment, physical violence or threat of violence, non-consensual sexual contact, rape or any form of sexual violence.
Student Affairs Vision and Goals
At the core of all we do is a commitment to promote student learning. Our goal is to produce students who are intentional learners who can adapt to new environments, integrate knowledge from different sources, and continue learning throughout their lives. We strive to encourage students to embrace learning, to respect and celebrate diversity, and to learn how to effectively live in a global community. To this end, the Division will purposefully engage students in experiences that educate the whole student, promote transformative learning, provide opportunities for growth, and facilitate the development of leadership skills that enable students to contribute dynamic and responsible service to their communities.
The Division of Student Affairs is committed to the following values:
1. Learning: The Division will engage students in purposeful learning experiences.
2. Diversity: The Division will nurture a diverse campus culture and promote a learning environment that stimulates debate and free inquiry within the bounds of courtesy, sensitivity, confidentiality and respect.
3. Leadership: The Division will produce leaders who are held in high regard for character as well as achievements as they provide leadership in a diverse and complex world.
4. Collaboration: The Division will work in cooperation with academic units and community partners to provide students with opportunities to integrate classroom learning and application.
5. Excellence in Service and Operations: The Division will provide all services, programs, and facility projects for the university community in a highly efficient and effective manner paying special attention to customer service and insuring we always treat our constituents with respect and dignity.
6. Assessment: The Division will commit to the collection and use of assessment data to improve student learning, academic achievement, and overall institutional effectiveness, as well as document outcomes related to the university's mission.
7. Resources: The Division will maximize the application of financial resources and continually search out new fundraising and development opportunities.
8. Wellness: The Division will strive to create a healthy campus culture.
9. Safety: The Division will strive to provide a safe and secure campus environment.
10. Technology: The Division will use technology to meet the changing needs of students, faculty, staff, and constituents.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,