- "I have the media center position, now what do I do?" (Jill Proffitt)
- The Journey to Empowering Students: One Leader at a Time (Natalia Estes and Kimberly Elms)
- Technologies to Ignite Student Engagement (Dr. Rebecca Stobaugh, Rachel Glass, Kateiri Kintz)
- Co-Teaching: Are you committed? (Frances Watts)
- Transforming "Cookbook" Labs into Inquiry-based Instruction (Caley Melton & Dr. Andrew West). Related: Procedure for De-Cookbooking a Lab
- Effective Strategies for Response to Intervention (Nicole Lyons)
- Scarcity? Markets? Resources?...Oh My! Integrating Economics in Social Studies (Jana Kirchner, Ashley Kirby, & Hannah Shockley)
- Increasing Online Interactivity with Adobe Connect (Dr. Xiaoxia "Silvie" Huang, Dr. Elena Novak and Dr. Marge Maxwell)
- Improving Professional Learning Communities: How to Create the Most Effective PLCs (Lindsey Passaglia)
- QR Codes: A Quick Response Code is Worth a Thousand Words! (Dr. Andrea Paganelli)
All files are in PDF format.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,