- Academic Policies
- Financial Aid
- Teacher Admission Requirements
- Teacher Certification
- International Initiatives
- Student Organizations
"Co-Teaching is when two educators Co-Plan, Co-Instruct, and Co-Assess a group of students with diverse needs in the same general education classroom"
Information on the new cooperating teacher requirements (16 KAR 5:040) can be found
Co-Teach Information is located under Educator Preparation Menu.
- Part A: Basic responsibilities of a cooperating teacher supervisor (Edmodo Quiz)
- Part B: Best practice in supporting a student teacher (Training)
- Part C: Effective assessment of the student teacher (WKU Student Teaching Handbook)
Part A: Basic responsibilities of a cooperating teacher supervisor (Edmodo Quiz)
Click on “directions to access Cooperating Teacher group”
Also remember to complete Section D – this gives you instructions how to request your certificate for Part A (Edmodo Quiz). REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR EPSB ID NUMBER with your request.
You may contact Lauren Graves, email@example.com , if you have a problem accessing the Edmodo quiz.
Part B: Best practice in supporting a student teacher (KACTE Developed Training)
Teachers must complete all of the modules and provide the required information at the end of the training. Confirmation emails will automatically be sent to WKU and the teacher.
Part C: Effective assessment of the student teacher (WKU Student Teaching Handbook)
WKU Training Materials
- Co-Teaching Model at WKU (PDF presentation , or download as PPT )
- Assessing Your Student Teaching Program
- Co-teaching Strategy Chart
The Seven Methods of Co-Teaching
Dr. Rebecca Stobaugh talks about The Seven Methods of Co-Teaching (Duration: 20:50)