2016 SUMMER EARLY ENTRY
Course Dates: Monday - Friday, July 6 - August 5, 2016
WKU Summer Early Entry (SEE) gives all incoming freshman the chance to get a head start on their college career. SEE helps students adjust to campus life while providing the opportunity to complete two developmental courses prior to their first fall semester.
- Campus Housing Available
- 4 Developmental Courses Available
- Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Scholarships Available - Apply Now!
Benefits of SEE:
- Helps students stay on track in a degree plan
- Become familiar with campus life
- Free tutoring
- Access to computer labs
- Free lunch every Wednesday
Do I need SEE?
Freshmen are required to complete developmental courses if their ACT scores fall below:
- English ACT Score - Below 16
- Reading ACT Score - Below 18
- Math ACT Score - Below 22
Courses offered in SEE
SEE Courses: July 5 - August 5
Students are encouraged to take 2 classes.
SEE students have the opportunity to live on campus while taking classes.
- Double Room (living with a roommate) is a $130/week
- Private Room is $195/week
Housing in the summer is paid by the week. The front desk of the residence hall is open 24/7 and available to assign you a room at any time.
For more information on summer housing, please contact email@example.com
Click here to check out the 2016 Summer Early Entry calendar of events and the menu for Wednesday Lunches!
This is the ONLY time you are eligible for an additional year of financial aid - act now!
In the future, you will have to save any residual financial aid from Fall and Spring semesters to cover summer school tuition. All you need to do is fill out the 2015-2016 FAFSA and register for at least 6 credit hours this summer. Once you are registered, your eligibility will be automatically evaluated and sent to you. This process typically takes at least 2 weeks, so it is very important to fill out the FAFSA now!
There are scholarships available for SEE! Apply now!
If you are already admitted to WKU for Fall 2016, you will need to change your "admit term" to Summer 2016.
1. If you have been admitted, select an Academic Transitions Program (ATP) Date
2. Fill out the 2015-2016 FAFSA based on 2014 tax forms - this is different from the FAFSA you will fill out for the Fall semester.
3. Register for classes - we can do this for you - either at ATP or contact us!
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,