- Scholarship Home
- Incoming Freshmen
- Freshman Scholarship Booklet
- Current Students
- Transfer Students
- Departmental Scholarships
- Tuition Incentive Program
- Alumni Grant
- Outside Scholarships
Service One Credit Union Scholarships
|Date: Wednesday, April 10th, 2013||Return to Archive|
In celebration of 50 years, Service One Credit Union will be awarding 5 WKU scholarships totaling $10,000.
- Open to all Service One Credit Union members and their family who are returning WKU students for the 2013-2104 term.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Traditional, Non-Traditional, Undergraduate and Graduate status
How To Apply:
- Go to www.socu.com and click the Applications lilnk in the upper left-hand corner of the home page. Select Scholarship
- Deadline for applications is June 21, 2013
Call 270-796-8500 or 800-759-8500, ext. 3019
*Recipients will be eligible for one award yearly.
Community college students wanting to transfer to WKU may be eligible for up to $4,000 in scholarship assistance. (more...)
Returning WKU students currently enrolled full-time at WKU may apply online for academic scholarships ... (more)
WKU's online admission aplication for Fall 2014 has incorporated a merit scholarship application to streamline the process for new freshmen ... (more)
No Featured Articles for this category