- Meet Our Staff
- Interactive Process
- Registration Process
- Accommodations and Auxiliary Aids
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Student Resources
- Student Resources
- Testing Guidelines and Forms
- Faculty Information
- Programs & Events
- ADA Student Grievance Procedure
- Student Disability Accommodations / Section 504 and ADA Compliance
If you feel as if you are being harassed, victim to physical violence or the threat of violence, non-consensual sexual contact, rape or any form of sexual violence.
We take providing accommodated testing environments and maintaining academic integrity very seriously. Such accommodations may include extended time, an alternate location, a writer for test questions, use of a word processor, larger print, or oral administration of test questions. Recommendations for accommodations are made by the SARC Coordinator based on documentation provided by a licensed medical professional. These needs are listed in a Letter of Accommodation which students are responsible for presenting to each instructor at the beginning of the semester.
- All students using our testing service must read and sign the revised Testing Agreement (.pdf) before we can administer any exam.
- Students are encouraged to schedule all their exams at the beginning of each semester.
- To schedule an exam, an Exam Accommodation Request (.pdf) form must be filled out and submitted to the SARC office 7 days before the exam.
- This form has two sections. The top section is filled out by the student. The bottom section must be filled out by the instructor.
- In the event that the instructor wishes to email the form instead of signing it, the instructor may fill out both sections and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final exam requests must be submitted 14 days before the first day of finals.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the form is submitted on time.
- Once SARC has scheduled the exam, the student and instructor will receive a confirmation email from SARC.
- Finally, it is the instructor’s responsibility to deliver the exam by fax, email, or hand 24 hours before the scheduled exam with an attached Exam Instructions (.pdf) form.
- If for any reason a test is not administered at the scheduled time, it is the student’s responsibility to fill out an Exam Change Form (.pdf) to reschedule their exam with the instructor’s permission.
- Any student found cheating is required to surrender his/her exam, and the instructor will be notified.
Testing Forms for Students and Faculty
- Exam Accommodation Request (.pdf) / Exam Accommodation Request (.doc)
- Exam Instructions (.pdf) / Exam Instructions (.doc)
- Exam Change Form (.pdf) / Exam Change Form (.doc)
- Testing Agreement (.pdf) / Testing Agreement (.doc)
You can reach the Testing Coordinator at 745-5004 or email@example.com.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,