- Meet Our Staff
- Interactive Process
- Registration Process
- Accommodations and Auxiliary Aids
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Student Resources
- Student Resources
- Testing Guidelines and Forms
- Faculty Information
- Programs & Events
- ADA Student Grievance Procedure
- Student Disability Accommodations / Section 504 and ADA Compliance
We take providing accommodated testing environments and maintaining academic integrity very seriously. Such accommodations may include extended time, an alternate location, a writer for test questions, use of a word processor, larger print, or oral administration of test questions. Recommendations for accommodations are made by the SARC Coordinator based on documentation provided by a licensed medical professional. These needs are listed in a Letter of Accommodation which students are responsible for presenting to each instructor at the beginning of the semester.
- All students using our testing service must read and sign the revised Testing Agreement (.pdf) before we can administer any exam.
- Students are encouraged to schedule all their exams at the beginning of each semester.
- To schedule an exam, an Exam Accommodation Request (.pdf) form must be filled out and submitted to the SARC office 7 days before the exam.
- This form has two sections. The top section is filled out by the student. The bottom section must be filled out by the instructor.
- In the event that the instructor wishes to email the form instead of signing it, the instructor may fill out both sections and email the form to email@example.com.
- Final exam requests must be submitted 14 days before the first day of finals.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the form is submitted on time.
- Once SARC has scheduled the exam, the student and instructor will receive a confirmation email from SARC.
- Finally, it is the instructor’s responsibility to deliver the exam by fax, email, or hand 24 hours before the scheduled exam with an attached Exam Instructions (.pdf) form.
- If for any reason a test is not administered at the scheduled time, it is the student’s responsibility to fill out an Exam Change Form (.pdf) to reschedule their exam with the instructor’s permission.
- Any student found cheating is required to surrender his/her exam, and the instructor will be notified.
Testing Forms for Students and Faculty
- Exam Accommodation Request (.pdf) / Exam Accommodation Request (.doc)
- Exam Instructions (.pdf) / Exam Instructions (.doc)
- Exam Change Form (.pdf) / Exam Change Form (.doc)
- Testing Agreement (.pdf) / Testing Agreement (.doc)
You can reach the Testing Coordinator at 745-5004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,