Psychology Student Organizations
Psychology Club Membership
The WKU Psychology Club is an organization for all students interested in psychology. Except for certain special occasions, Psi Chi and the Psychology Club at WKU function cooperatively as one organization. Membership in the WKU Psychology Club is open to any student.
Psi Chi Membership
Information about Psi Chi can also be found on the Psi Chi website.
Interested in Psi Chi, the National Honor Society for students studying psychology?
See the Benefits of Membership.
- Have completed 45 total hours (or credits) of college work.
- Have a 3.0 GPA in Psychology courses and 3.0 overall GPA.
- Be a psychology major or minor
- Have completed at least 9 hours of Psychology course work.
- Submit $55 membership fee at time of application.
The application deadline is April 14.
To apply for membership in Psi Chi
- Complete the application form: Psi Chi Membership Application Form
- PRINT a copy of the application form BEFORE submitting it.
- Submit the application form online.
- Submit the printed application form and a check or money order for $55 to Dr. Mienaltowski (3037 Gary Ransdell Hall).
The induction ceremony will be held during the last Psi Chi/Psychology Club meeting of the Spring semester. The schedule of meetings can be found on our Facebook page.
Psi Chi Members Graduating this May or August
Members of Psi Chi and who are graduating this May or August may wish to purchase or borrow graduation regalia signifying their membership.
To purchase regalia, see: Psi Chi Store: Graduation Regalia
To borrow from the WKU Psi Chi chapter: A limited supply of regalia is available to borrow. Upon receipt of the item you wish to borrow, you must leave a check as collateral for the value of the item. The WKU Psi Chi chapter will return the check to you when you turn in the item.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,