- Studying Psychology
- Experiencing Psychology
- Regional Campuses
- About the Department
- Lifespan Development Center
- Mission Statement
- Contact Us
College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
- Department of Psychological Sciences
Student Research Opportunities
- PSY 490: This psychology class can be taken to receive 1-3 hours of course credit for participation in a research project. Learn more . . .
- National Science Foundation Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Learn more . . . Search for REU sites in psychology and other disciplines.
- Journal of Psychological Inquiry: The Journal of Psychological Inquiry encourages undergraduate students to submit manuscripts for consideration. Manuscripts may include empirical studies, literature reviews, and historical articles; manuscripts may cover any topical area in the psychological sciences.
- Psi Chi Journal of Undergraduate Research. The Psi Chi Journal of Undergraduate Research encourages undergraduate students to submit manuscripts for consideration. Submissions are accepted for review on an ongoing basis. Although manuscripts are limited to empirical research, they may cover any topical area in the psychological sciences.
- Modern Psychological Studies - A journal devoted to publishing research by undergraduates in Psychology. The journal seeks high quality manuscripts for publication. MPS will consider manuscripts in any area of psychology, although they are primarily interested in results from experimental research, they are also interested in theoretical papers, literature reviews, and book reviews. The journal encourages all undergraduates who think their paper is exceptionally well written to submit it for publication.