THE WKU STORE
Why should I reserve my textbooks with the University Bookstore?
- Textbook reservation is the hassle-free approach to getting textbooks.
- Here’s a few reasons why thousands of students have made our program their number
- It’s a free service to all WKU students.
- You avoid long lines during first week of classes.
- You maximize your chance of getting quality used textbooks and saving money.
- You can choose a convenient pick-up location.
How does this program work?
- You have to enroll in the Textbook Reservation Program, easily done via your TopNet account. A few weeks before classes start we will print your class schedule and pull your course materials.
- They are then boxed and billed using University Billing. All you have to do is pick them up! Once enrolled, you will remain enrolled unless you choose to ‘opt out’!
WKU Store Links:
Monday - Thursday 7:30 - 4:00
Friday 7:30 - 12:30
(June 8 - August 14)
For more information about the WKU Store in Owensboro, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other book and merchandise purchases to be made with the WKU Store must be made through the WKU Store's website at www.wku.edu/wkustore. Students may also contact the WKU Store's main campus location in Bowling Green for any assistance needed.
4821 New Hartford Road
Owensboro, Kentucky 42303
Phone: (270) 852-5988
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,