To schedule an appointment with a Financial Aid Advisor at WKU Owensboro,
please call (270) 684-9797.
Consortium Agreement Steps:
Steps to submitting a consortium agreement:
Click link to bring up form: Consortium Agreement Form
- Read through the entire form carefully, fill out and click on the SUBMIT button
- Once you click submit, the form will be sent to WKU financial aid department for processing.
- Usually within 24 hours the financial aid department will e-mail you a form to take to your consortium school.
- WKU will e-mail the form to the address you provide on the form. The form will come in as an attachment. We suggest using your WKU address as you will need to be checking it periodically throughout the semester.
- This form will be filled out by your consortium school. Bring the completed consortium agreement back to WKU Owensboro.
- For more information on scholarships available to WKU students or to visit Student Financial Assistance Office for more information, please use the links on the right.
Contact the VA Office at WKU at email@example.com or call 270-745-3732 for any VA questions.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,