Time: 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Location: Badgett Foundation Conference Center (room 104)
In an effort to help reduce the number of flu cases WKU Health Services highly recommends faculty, staff and students receive the flu shot to help protect against contracting the flu.
Important Seasonal Flu Information:
- To expedite services, please read the Patient Rights and Responsibilities and complete the Adult Consent Form prior to your arrival. If you are a new patient, please also complete the New Patient Form.
- For more information about seasonal flu please visit: http://www.wku.edu/healthservices/seasonal-flu/seasonal-flu.php
- For FAQ’s of this year’s seasonal flu, please visit: http://www.wku.edu/healthservices/seasonal-flu/documents/wkuhs-seasonal-flu-faq.pdf
Payment/Insurance Information: The cost this year is $40.00. We can bill your insurance, however we cannot guarantee it will be covered. After the claim has processed, you may be subject to paying a co-insurance, deductible or co-pay amount depending on your individual plan. Acceptable payment methods include: cash or check only. Please contact your insurance plan for coverage details.
- The flu vaccine is covered fully by the WKU Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health Insurance Plan and you will not be charged a co-pay.
- The flu vaccine is covered fully by the AHP Student Health Insurance Plan and Aetna Global Benefits and you will not be charged a fee.
- Special: Non-insured patients or community members that do not have insurance are eligible for prompt pay cash payments. The prompt discount amount is $20.00. This payment will be collected during the time of the visit.
- Currently, we are unable to accept or bill Medicare or any state Medicaid insurance plan. However, you can pay for it directly if you choose.
If you choose to get a flu shot please consider the following:
1. Have your health insurance card and ID with you.
2. Wear a loose shirt or short sleeves
3. If you're sick, delay getting the vaccine.
For more information:
Terri Flood, MHA