Make an appointment with an advisor to ensure you are ready to apply.
- Call (270) 684-9797 or stop by our office to schedule an appointment. WKU Owensboro advisors can evaluate previous course work and help you determine the best bachelor’s degree for you.
- Bring an unofficial copy of all school transcripts to your appointment. If you have attended multiple institutions, be sure to bring transcripts from each college or university.
Fill out an admissions application online at www.wku.edu/apply.
Students pursuing a bachelor's degree will select the "Domestic and International" application even if they have taken WKU classes in the past.
To create a log-in account for the application, click on the blue text that says "Application Account Creation"
If applying for Joint Admissions, please follow this link.
Send all transcripts from prior institutions to WKU (main campus).
- How do I get official transcripts from other schools?
Owensboro Community & Technical College - START Center or online through "Student Records"
Henderson Community College - START Center or online through "Records"
Madisonville Community College - Admissions/Records office or online through "Transcript Request"
- Ivy Tech Community College - Office of the Registration or online through "Transcript Request"
- Where do I mail my official transcripts?
Meet with an advisor to enroll in courses. Call (270) 684-9797 to schedule an appointment.
Frequently check your WKU email. Your bill will be sent to your WKU e-mail and WKU faculty and staff often use your e-mail to notify you of schedule changes and important events.
Tutorials for setting up and using WKU email (click "Email")
- Familiarize yourself with the WKU Owensboro website. There is a lot of important information!
For questions, please call (270) 684-9797 or email our Owensboro Advisors.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,