- Interface Overview
- Video: Dashboard
- Logging In
- Video: Logging In
- Main Navigation
- Quick Search
- WYSIWYG Editor
Still Need Help?
Global Navigation Menu Bar Overview
All user can view the Dashboard and Content menus.
- Dashboard: Includes access to each individual inbox and Dashboard gadgets. The Dashboard is the default location when a user is not logging in via a DirectEdit link on a page.
- Content: The Content menu includes access to the main area for editing pages and assets.
- Reports: Provides access to administrative-level reporting and content management functionality.
- Add-Ons: Provides access to additional applications for access through the OU Campus interface
- User Avatar or Gravatar, and User Name: The menu provides access for the currently logged-in user’s settings.
The Dashboard includes access to each individual user’s workflow and inbox, and the configurable content area can contain various Dashboard gadgets. These include:
- My Current Pages (pages checked out to the user)
- Activity (an activity feed for the site)
The Content menu is the gateway to the most frequented section of OU Campus as it includes the capability to create and edit content. These include:
Users can navigate the Pages view in order to edit, create, and publish new content. This might also include reviewing changed pages, assigning pages to an approver, and publishing pages.
Examples of Content Menu
The Reports menu includes reports about content and content status, such as whether a page is checked in or checked out. Reporting capabilities for OU Campus include required actions, checked out content, recent saves, and recent publishes.
Examples of Reports Menu
User Avatar or Gravatar, and User Name
The top right of every screen shows the currently logged in user, from which the user can access the menu to change their settings or log out. If you would like to change your gravatar - please visit http://www.gravatar.com
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,