Type of Assets
LDP Form Specific
- Action Toolbar
Still Need Help?
Form Submissions Overview
When users complete a form created with the Form Asset and leave the Save Results box checked, the results or their form submission are sent to the form submission database. Additionally, users have the option to send a copy of the form submission to external email addresses. Users can view these results on the form submission list view. This screen includes the following elements:
- Number of items submitted through the form
- CSV: Allows users to export all results displayed on the form submission screen to an external spreadsheet file.
- ID: An arbitrarily defined ID as a unique identifier.
- Submission Date: The date the user submitted their form results to the OU Campus system.
- IP Address: Shows the IP address from which the user is viewing the current page.
- Delete: Allows users to delete individual form submissions.
Deleting Form Submissions
To delete an individual form submission from the list view:
- Navigate to form submission list view by selecting Content > Assets from the global navigation bar. Hover over the target LDP Form Asset and choose Form Submissions from the Review menu.
- From the form submission list view, select the Trash Can Icon on the target form submission row.
Exporting Form Submissions
To export the form submission list view results to an external spreadsheet:
- Navigate to form submission list view by selecting Content > Assets from the global navigation bar. Hover over the target Managed Form Asset and choose Form Submissions from the Review menu.
- In the form submission list view, click the CSV button. The list view will automatically be converted into a spreadsheet and downloaded to the user's default downloads folder as defined in their web browser's settings.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,