Zip upload allows you to upload a zip file and have that zip file extracted automatically. This is a great way to upload a large number of files at one time.
- To start a zip upload, go to Content the content tab and select Pages.
- Navigate within your site where you want the files uploaded.
Remember: Your site comes with a documents and images folders already created - which are good places to keep files to organize your site.
- Click the Upload button.
- Click the Zip radio button under Upload Type
- In the Zip Selection area, click Browse to select the Zip file from your computer to be uploaded and extracted.
- After selecting the zip file, click the Upload button.
- The next screen will show you a review of files to be uploaded. You can remove individual
files to be uploaded by hovering over the file with your mouse and selecting the red
- You can also change the name of a file to be uploaded by clicking on the name of the
file and typing the new name.
Remember: All uploaded files must follow the naming standards throughout OU Campus - which means no capital letters, spaces or special characters (other than dashes and underscores)
- Click the Extract button to upload the files.
- The uploaded files will now appear in your folder.
Remember: if you uploaded binary type files (images and documents) you will have to switch to Production View to see the files.
Self Help Topics
- Logging In and Navigating OU Campus
- Check In / Check Out Feature
- Creating New Files and Folders
- Page Properties (Meta Information)
- Managing Image Sliders
- Modifying a Page
- Renaming Files and Folders
- Reverting Files
- Adding a Link
- Create Your Own Subsites
- Modifying Navigation Menus
- Uploading Files
- Zip Upload
- Uploading and Editing Images
- Publishing Files
- Final Check
- Recycling / Restoring Files
- WYSIWYG Editor
- OU Campus Icons
- Staff Pages
- News Pages
- LDP Forms
- Dependency Manager
- Redirecting Pages
- Responsive Design
- Quick Reference Guide
- OU Campus Book of Knowledge
Org Specific Help