Logging In and Navigating OU Campus
To access the login screen for OU Campus, go to https://www.omniupdate.com/oucampus/login.jsp?user=WKU or click "Last Updated" date in the footer of the page you would like to update. You will not be able to modify that page if you do not have access to it.
Step By Step Guide to Logging In
- From your department's website, browse to the page you want to edit.
- Click on the Direct Edit Button (Last Modified Date in Footer). You will be taken to the login page.
- Log in with your NetID and NetID password. You will receive an "Access Denied" error
message if you do not have rights to edit the page. (Please Note: You will not be able to reset your password through OU Campus. In order to change
your NetID password, please change it through http://www.wku.edu/accounts.)
Guide to Navigating
Once logged in to OU Campus, begin navigating with the tabs at the top left of the screen as seen in the image below. The content tab is where you will spend most of your time and includes the options for editing pages and assets.
The dashboard tab has options for system generated messages and current projects (pages you have checked out).
The Add-Ons tab is where you can login to our custom application OU Addons and is where you manage staff, news, and calendars. You can also use the OU Addons application to view who has access to WKU sites which may help you if you need to contact someone about their site.
Self Help Topics
- Logging In and Navigating OU Campus
- Check In / Check Out Feature
- Creating New Files and Folders
- Page Properties (Meta Information)
- Managing Image Sliders
- Modifying a Page
- Renaming Files and Folders
- Reverting Files
- Adding a Link
- Create Your Own Subsites
- Modifying Navigation Menus
- Uploading Files
- Zip Upload
- Uploading and Editing Images
- Publishing Files
- Final Check
- Recycling / Restoring Files
- WYSIWYG Editor
- OU Campus Icons
- Staff Pages
- News Pages
- LDP Forms
- Dependency Manager
- Redirecting Pages
- Responsive Design
- Quick Reference Guide
- OU Campus Book of Knowledge
Org Specific Help