The Undergraduate Organizational Leadership Certificate requires 14 credit hours, and may be earned as a stand-alone certificate, or as part of your undergraduate degree.
Select One (1) of the following:
- LEAD 200 Effective Leadership Studies
- LEAD 300 Leadership Theory and Application
Select Three (3) of the following:
- LEAD 325 Leading Change
- LEAD 330 Leader Ethics and Decision Making
- LEAD 395 Contemporary Issues in Leadership
- LEAD 440 Leading Teams
- LEAD 450 Global Leadership
- LEAD 400 Practicum in Leadership
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,