RN to BSN
The RN to BSN curriculum is designed to build on the education registered nurses (RNs) received in their AD programs.
Students will expand their knowledge base in:
- Leadership and management
- Teaching and learning
- Communication and collaboration
- Critical thinking
- Health promotion and wellness
- Evidence-based interventions
- Community/public health
- Professional issues
- Offers nursing courses using online delivery method
- Limited on-campus meetings
- Allows students to challenge 3 nursing courses (9 credit hours)
- Offers both part-time and full-time cohort options
- Schedules clinical course (application/public health) in a flexible manner
- Gives credit for previous nursing and general education courses
WKU’s RN to BSN Program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,