Required Core Courses (3 Hours)
- LEAD 500: Effective Leadership Studies
Elective Courses (6 Hours)
Pick 2 electives with advisor approval from the following 3 categories:
1. Ethics and Social Responsibility (3 Hours)
2. Human Relations (3 Hours)
3. Critical Thinking and Empirical Assessment (3 Hours)
*Or other electives as approved by our advisors.
Capstone (3 Hours)
- LEAD 600: Leadership Capstone Experience
Total: 12 Credit Hours
Please note the following as you plan your program of study:
- Students admitted to graduate studies at WKU can elect to pursue the graduate certificate by itself or with advisor approval in conjunction with a masters program in a specific discipline.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,