The ICT Endorsement, as a stand-alone program, requires 12 credit hours, including six hours of coursework in Educational Technology and six hours of pre-approved electives:
Educational Technology Course Requirements
- LME 535: Survey of Educational Technology Practices
- LME 537: Principles of Educational Technology Applications (Prerequisite: LME 535)
Elective Courses (students may select six hours from the following list):
- LME 545: Educational Technology Production (Prerequisite: LME 537)
- LME 550: Emerging Technology in Education (Prerequisite: LME 535)
- LME 547: Integration of Educational Technology (Prerequisite: LME 537)
- LME 737: Educational Technology Leadership
If a student is completing the LME master's degree program with the Information Services (LMS) Concentration, the student can obtain the Instructional Computer Technology Endorsement P-12 by selecting two additional LME courses from the above list.
As part of an approved program of study, this endorsement can provide certified teachers in Kentucky with professional rank change at the Rank II or Rank I levels
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,