The graduate endorsement in Elementary Mathematics requires 15 hours that may be incorporated into the Elementary Education MAE program or other graduate programs for elementary teachers:
- ELED 571: Leadership, Math, and Technology Education (Fall)
- ELED 572: Math and Technology Methods for Diverse Learners (Spring)
- ELED 573: Math and Technology Assessment, 3 credit hours (Spring)
Mathematics Content Requirements
(6 hrs, selected with advisor approval)
- MATH 411G: Problem Solving for Elementary and Middle Grades Teachers (Spring). Course is required, unless student completed MATH 411 as part of baccalaureate program.
- MATH 507: Math for Elementary and Middle Grades Teachers (odd summers) OR
- MATH 508: Number Concepts for Elementary and Middle Grades Teachers (even summers)
Please note: Students who completed MATH 411 as undergraduates must take both MATH 507 and 508.
Total Required Hours: 15 hours