Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology
This is a certificate program for any post-baccalaureate graduate seeking to learn more about integrating technology into teaching or training. This graduate certificate program provides students with essential technology skills, including design and curriculum integration techniques for multimedia presentations, web pages, databases, spreadsheets, instructional software, digital video/audio editing, desktop publishing and more. This graduate certificate program enhances the experiences of educators or business/Information Technology trainers in incorporating technology into instruction and assisting students/employees in their use of technology. This certificate will be listed on the student's transcript upon completion of the program. One-hundred percent of the program is online.
The Online Advantage
- All courses are taught online, providing you with unparalleled flexibility
- On-demand courses available, allowing you to start any day of the year and complete coursework on your schedule
- Credentialed faculty with broad research interests
- No out-of-state tuition ever charged
- Staff dedicated to support of online students