Admission to the Graduate Certificate in Career Services program requires the following:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Application & Fee: Students seeking a graduate degree must complete an online Application for Admission. This form is available from the Graduate School http://www.wku.edu/graduate. Your completed application along with an application fee is required.
- Transcript Record: Graduates of accredited institutions other than WKU must submit an official transcript showing the completed degree to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Statement of Purpose addressed to the Department of Counseling and Students Affairs
- Reasons for wanting to pursue this certificate program
- How your previous life and educational experiences are applicable to this program
- How you plan to use the credential in the future
- No GRE is required
Please Note: This certificate program welcomes applicants from all graduate programs at Western
Kentucky University and elsewhere. However, students seeking admission to a University
graduate degree program must apply to and meet admissions requirements of the program.
Please note that admission to, or completion of, the CCS program will not guarantee
admission to any graduate degree program.
Please refer to the Graduate School website for information regarding the International Student Admission Application Process.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,