Admission to the Graduate Certificate in Career Services program requires the following:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Application & Fee: Students seeking a graduate degree must complete an online application for admission. This form is available from the Graduate School http://www.wku.edu/graduate.
- Transcript Record: Graduates of accredited institutions other than WKU must submit an official transcript showing the completed degree to the Graduate School.
- Statement of Purpose indicating your:
- Reasons for wanting to pursue this certificate program
- How your previous life and educational experiences are applicable to this program
- How you plan to use the credential in the future
- No GRE is required
Please Note: This certificate program welcomes applicants from all master's degree programs at
Western Kentucky University and elsewhere. However, students seeking admission to
a master's degree program at WKU must apply to and meet admissions requirements of
the master's program. Please note that admission to, or completion of, the CCS program
will not guarantee admission to any graduate degree program.
Please refer to the Graduate School website for information regarding the International Student Admission Application Process.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,