Distance Learning helps online faculty create multimedia content. Mainly, we support Tegrity multimedia. Our staff is available to consult individually with WKU faculty members on questions related to using Tegrity Studio. To schedule a consultation, email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
- Much effort was focused on improving the performance of the Tegrity service. The behind-the-scenes service processes run up to 20x faster in some cases.
Simplified Subscribe Options:
- Subscribing to audio-only podcasts (MP3), enhanced podcasts (M4B), video podcasts (M4V) and RSS feeds is now as simple as a single click. Subscription icons appear in the lower right corner of the recordings page for a course, next to the Tegrity Connect icon, when a subscription option is enabled by the instructor for that course.
Improved Mobile App Viewing Statistics:
- Users viewing Tegrity content using the Tegrity mobile app for the iPhone, iPad, and
iPod Touch, are now included in the Viewing Reports instead of the Download Reports.
If you have any problem recording on Tegrity after the update, please do the following:
- Download and install or repair .NET 3.5 SP1 from the link http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22. This most likely will fix any issues you may be running into. If not,
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tegrity support documentation can be found at: