Starting your Plus 2 Business program can be completed by following the steps below:
- Get admitted to Western Kentucky University. You can apply here.
- Send your official transcripts from each college attended: You may request electronic transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. This speeds up the admissions process considerably. If your school is not listed with the Clearinghouse, please contact them directly to see if they have another process in place for electronic submissions or request that an official copy be sent by mail. Transfer students with fewer than 24 semester hours of college credit earned, must also submit high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores.
To Apply to WKU and the Plus 2 in Business Administration:
Complete the WKU Domestic and International Undergraduate Application
Under Planned Course of Study Section, Choose:
- Category of Study >>> Bachelor's Degree
- Planned Course of Study >>> Management – Seeking Admission
- Concentration >>> Business Administration
- Primary Location >>> Online
Once you have been admitted to the University, we can determine if any general education core or pre-admission courses remain for you to take.
If there are courses needed, your advisor will work with you to map out a plan to complete your pre-admission requirements and/or General Education requirements in preparation for entering the online program.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
Students pursuing a major within the Gordon Ford College of Business must earn a minimum of 60 credit hours with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.50. In addition, they must complete the admission courses listed below with a separate GPA of 2.50..
Below are the required courses for admission. The KCTCS course equivalents are listed for easy reference.
For students outside of KCTCS, you can view our extensive transfer articulation.
ACCEPTED KCTCS EQUIVALENT
|ACCT 200||ACC 201|
|ACCT 201||ACC 202|
|CIS 141||CIS 100 or CIS 130 or CIT 105 or OST 105|
|COMM 161/ COMM 145||COMM 181|
|ECON 202||ECO 201|
|ECON 203||ECO 202|
|ECON 206||STA 291 or STA 220|
|MATH 116||MA 109 or MT 150 or MAT 150|
You must complete all of your Gordon Ford College of Business core courses to be admitted to the program.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,