2017-2018-Bosnia & Herzegovina
Role of Faculty Leader
The Zuheir Sofia Endowed International Faculty Seminar Leader will be selected by the Office of International Programs based on his or her expertise and experience in the target country/region. Ideally, Faculty Leaders will be identified and confirmed no less than one (1) full year in advance of the scheduled Seminar.
- Assist in the evaluation of applications;
- Collaborate with OIP to develop supplementary reading list for participants;
- Conduct and design all pre-seminar meetings;
- Work with Coordinator of International Programs to make arrangements (travel, housing, meetings, etc) on site;
- Work with the Coordinator of International Programs to obtain additional funding should it prove necessary;
- Lead a Post-Seminar debriefing to gather feedback from faculty participants;
- Serve on IYO Planning Committee.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,