- Future Student Information
- Pre-Nursing Student Forms
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- LPN to RN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Shirley W. Jones
Office: Medical Center Health Complex 2200
Mrs Jones began her career at WKU in March 1999. She began as the Office Assistant for the pre-licensure and the RN to BSN program. In 2009 she was promoted to Office Assoicate and in 2010 to Office Coordinator.
Shirley is responsible for handling all aspects of the School of Nursing budget(s). She maintains the departmental web-site, oversees student workers, and assist the School of Nursing director in the daily operations of the program.