- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Kacy Harris, MSN, RN, CNE
Coordinator of Associate of Science in Nursing Program and Associate Professor
Office: C140 South Campus
Kacy Harris graduated from Western Kentucky University with ASN (1984) and BS (1987) degrees. She received her MSN in nursing education from Bellarmine University in 1994.
Prior to teaching, Mrs. Harris has nursing experience in medical surgical nursing and home health. She began teaching fulltime in 1998. She has served as ASN program coordinator since 2006. She currently teaches in the second semester of the Associate Degree program in Medical-Surgical Nursing I.
Mrs. Harris is a member of the American Nurses Association; Kentucky Nurses Association; National League for Nursing; Sigma Theta Tau, Kappa Theta Chapter and is a member of other local and regional professional organizations. Other interests include parish nursing.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,