- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Christy DeHay, MSN, RN, CNE
Office: Medical Center Health Science Complex
Christy DeHay is an instructor and certified nurse educator at the School of Nursing of Western Kentucky University. She received her BSN from Murray State University and her MSN with emphasis in nursing education from University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Mrs. DeHay teaches in the senior level, high acuity class and the medical surgical nursing I class in the prelicensure baccalaureate program. Her nursing practice background is critical care nursing. She is a member of the American Nurses Association, Kentucky Nurses Association, and Sigma Theta Tau International.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,