- Future Student Information
- NEW Guaranteed Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Pre-Nursing Student Forms
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- LPN to RN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Office: Medical Center Health Complex 3331
Mrs. Brooks began her nursing career in 2004 after earning a Baccalaureate in Nursing from Middle Tennessee State University. She then completed a Master of Science Degree in Family Nurse Practitioner in 2010 from Western Kentucky University.
Prior to teaching, she has practiced in rural/community health, home health, and hospital case management. She began teaching at WKU in 2012 in the Master of Science Degree program and currently teaches Primary Care: Adult and Primary Care: Children and Adolescents. She continues to practice primary care in a rural health clinic in Middle Tennessee.
Mrs. Brooks is a member of American Nurses Association, Tennessee Nurses Association, Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners and Nurse Midwives. She is also a member of Macon County Advanced Practice Network and Lion’s Club International. Research interests include: rural health, access to care, end of life care, and use of electronic health records in curriculum.