- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Full-Time Faculty Positions
School of Nursing
A full time (9- month) tenure track faculty appointment is currently available in the DNP program. Licensure as a RN in Kentucky or a compact state required for nursing faculty members. A completed Doctorate or Doctoral candidacy plus certification as an APRN-FNP and at least two years clinical experience as an FNP is required for appointment in the DNP program.
A letter of interest, resume/CV, and contact information for three professional references including email and phone numbers should be sent electronically to: Dr. Dawn Garrett-Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) Chairperson, School of Nursing Search Committee. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
"Western Kentucky University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, or marital status in admission to career and technical education programs and/or activities, or employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990."