WHILE ON YOUR EXCHANGE
When you arrive at your host campus, we ask that you send a postcard to us with your address, telephone number and E-mail address. It is important that we know how to contact you in an emergency.
Important: Remember, you absolutely must be a full time undergraduate student while on exchange (12 credits or its equivalent). WKU is notified by the host school if you are not a full time student. There may be serious financial aid, housing and academic consequences if you do not maintain full time student status.
What is NSE? Learn More.
The NSE website provides the most detailed information about all of your exchange opportunities.
- RA Exchange Deadline for Fall 2014:
November 26, 2013
- Priority Deadline for Fall 2014:
February 14, 2014
- Application Fee of $200
Required after interview
Advising and Guidance
- For individuals or groups to get you rolling with the NSE process, set up an appointment with the WKU NSE Advisor.
- Appointment Hours:
- Mondays: 10 am - 1 pm
- Wednesdays: 12:30 - 2:30 pm
- Thursdays: 9 ?11 am
- In partnership with the Career Services Center,appointments may be held at Downing University Center A-230. Make sure to confirm your appointment location with the NSE advisor.
The information on this website is provided for your convenience, but the WKU NSE Student Manual is the official source for all guidelines, rules and procedures for decisions related to your participation in NSE. It is expected that you will review this handbook.
WKU is not liable for accidents or injuries sustained in transit to host schools or during the exchange program. Make sure you have adequate major medical insurance coverage. WKU is not liable for any dissatisfaction with an exchange placement or experience.