WKU NSE Student Manual
-- this is the agreement.
- Use this form to compare Plan A and Plan B for WKU and your exchange option
- Log into TOPNET
- Select the Student Services tab
- Scroll down to National Student Exchange Application
Application Fee - $200
There is a $200 non-refundable application fee.
However, you don't pay the fee until we've gone over your application and you tell us you're ready to move forward. Once you say "go", you pay the application fee on TopNet with a credit card, and your payment is non-refundable.
WKU FORMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE APPLICATION
- FERPA Statement
- Program of Study Statement
- Budget Worksheet
- Parent/Guardian Acknowledgment
- Reference - Faculty/Staff
- Reference - Advisor
- Reference - Other - It is highly recommended that this reference be from a
family member, a family friend, employer, former teacher. Someone to
address the value of an Exchange for you beyond your college environment
- Language Proficiency Report - only for Puerto Rico exchange
FORM TO BE COMPLETED UPON PLACEMENT ACCEPTANCE
- Placement Acceptance Form -- will be provided to you
- Advising Agreement - It is recommended that this be completed for your
first and second choice exchange schools as early as possible in the
What is NSE? Learn More.
The NSE website provides the most detailed information about all of your exchange opportunities.
- Post-Conference Placement - Options are Limited.
- Fall 2014:
April 25, 2014
- Spring 2014:
October 15, 2014
- Application Fee of $200
Required after interview
Advising and Guidance
- For individuals or groups to get you rolling with the NSE process, set up an appointment with the WKU NSE Advisor.
- Appointment Hours:
- Wednesdays: 1 - 4 pm
- Thursdays: 8:30 - 10:30 am
- Fridays: 8:30 - 10:30 am
The information on this website is provided for your convenience, but the WKU NSE Student Manual is the official source for all guidelines, rules and procedures for decisions related to your participation in NSE. It is expected that you will review this handbook.
WKU is not liable for accidents or injuries sustained in transit to host schools or during the exchange program. Make sure you have adequate major medical insurance coverage. WKU is not liable for any dissatisfaction with an exchange placement or experience.
Get the NSE iphone app. click logo.