Commuter Permits are SOLD OUT
|Date: Tuesday, August 26th, 2014||Return|
Why limit permit sales?
Commuter parking permit sales were limited so permit holders could find parking spaces on campus. This change was needed when we lost 500 parking spaces to construction. Log into your Parking Account to add your name to the Commuter waitlist.
What are my options?
South Campus (SC) Parking Permit - $50
- The SC permit is honored in the South Campus and Campbell Lane park and ride lots any time. These lots are served by Topper Transit White Line buses until 6PM, and Green Line buses until 10PM weekdays.
- After 2:00 pm, the SC permit is honored in Commuter lots on main campus (except for PS2).
- After 4:30 pm, the SC permit is honored in any zone except for Non-Premium Housing and Premium Housing.
Alumni Square Garage Commuter (AC) Parking Permit - $160
- The “AC” permit provides guaranteed parking in the Alumni Square Garage from 6 AM until 6 PM Monday-Friday and parking in AP zones at any time. This includes lots that become “AP” zones in the evening.
- The Alumni Square Garage is served by the Topper Transit Red Line until 6PM and Green Line until 10PM weekdays.
Go BG Transit – $10 Semester Passes
Do you live in the apartments behind the Kroger on Campbell Lane? WKU Parking and Transportation has partnered with the Go BG Transit service to provide 15 minute frequency to main campus during peak service.
Topper Transit Stops at Nearby Apartments - Free
Topper Transit is free and stops at nearby apartment complexes
Campus Evolution Village and nearby residents - The White Line (South Campus Park and Ride Route) now stops at your apartment complex with direct service to campus.
The Columns Apartments and nearby residents - The Red Line (North Campus Circulator Route) now stops at your apartment complex with direct service to campus.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
November 26th -November 30th
November 26th - November 30th
Forty parents, educators, counselors, and administrators came to Bowling Green November 5 to hear a leading authority on twice-exceptional education at the 2014 Twice-Exceptional (2e) Learners Seminar.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,