MasterMind Business and Leadership Class
|Date: Monday, March 10th, 2014||Return|
WKU President Gary Ransdell, along with Dr. Tony Norman and Dr. Bob Hatfield of the Gordon Ford College of Business, believes there is a unique opportunity for you to present research and gain new insights on the confluence of leadership, business, and neuroscience at the WKU MasterMind Business and Leadership Master Class, April 11th, 2014 at Knicely Conference Center beginning at 2 pm.
Speakers include two international business leaders from the Netherlands whose topics focus on game theory, leadership, management and decision-making; GFCB Finance Executive-in-Residence, Andrew Head, and author Lars Bo Hansen whose topics will focus on winning the strategy game in leadership.
One of WKU's own educational leadership doctoral students, Samuel Hunt, will start off the afternoon at 3 pm, presenting how neuroscience is changing present and future processes about how we perform as leaders and educators, including the 4 health's of (r)evolutionary leadership and practical tips to bring out your inner genius.
Additionally, there will be a poster presentation from 2-2:45 to begin the event. The audience will be a mix of WKU students as well as business leaders and the general public. The registration fee includes dinner, a complimentary copy of the bestselling book "The Alternative Answer" by Bob Rice, certificate from Gordon Ford College of Business & WKU Educational Leadership Doctoral Program, the opportunity to present research, networking, and cutting edge information that will advance your professional growth as a leader.
Students should contact Dr. Bob Hatfield concerning their interest in attending.
For more information visit: http://www.hilltopperchess.net/#!__masterclass
To register online visit: http://wkumasterclass.eventbee.com
"One good idea pays the price of the ticket." -- Dr. Paul Barrett, Dean, College of Business and Economics at Longwood University.
"The WKU MasterMind Master Class opens one's mind to the confluence of game theory, leadership, management, and decision-making all in one setting. It is a recommended investment for all, from high school to college age and beyond." ~Zeambo W. Dahnweih, Western Kentucky University
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
10/21 and 10/22
Twenty-five travelers have returned home after a ten-day study abroad trip to Spain with Dr. Julia Roberts, Dr. Richard Roberts, and Dr. Tracy Inman of The Center for Gifted Studies at WKU.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,