WKU Students Receive Degrees from ESC Saint Etienne
|Date: Thursday, February 20th, 2014||Return|
Twelve WKU students received their Bachelor of International Business degrees in the graduation ceremony at Ecole Supérieure de Commerce (ESC) Saint Etienne, in Saint Etienne, France, on February 15, 2014. Those students will also be awarded a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration majoring in International Business degree during the May 2014 ceremony at WKU.
The French students receiving the Bachelor of International Business in the ceremony include: Eric Bergey of Crolles, France; Floraine Betayeb of Saint-Etienne, France; Justine Bouzon of Saint Martin la Plaine, France; Océane Dupouy of Saint-Etienne, France; Joris Gandon of Saint ferreol d’auroure, France; François Garnier of Chaspuzac, France ; Laurène Laforge of Saint Paul en Cornill, France ; Jordana Lauzier of Gap, France ; Sarah Moussa of Villeurbanne, France ; Emelyone Pozo of Saint Joseph, France ; Salma Tazi of Casablanca, Morocco ; and Nastassia Wisniewski of Saint-Chamond, France.
In addition, three students received the Bachelor of International Business degree but were unable to attend the ceremony: Micheal Hayden of Oakland City, IN; Sabina Husic of Bowling Green, KY; and Travis Smith of Louisville, KY.
Thomas Rolland, a 2011 graduate from WKU and ESC Saint Etienne, received a Master of Management degree. Rolland is from Saint Etienne, France.
Bachelor degrees were also awarded to former WKU exchange students Veda Alkan of Bowling Green, KY; Souhal Dahab of Saint-Etienne, France; Clementine Grossetete of Saint Etienne, France; and Anthony Mason of South Carrollton, KY.
The dual-degree program between WKU’s Gordon Ford College of Business and ESC Saint Etienne began in the 2009 -2010 academic year. Since its inception, more than 35 students have graduated from the program. There are 24 students currently participating in the program.
“As an applied college of business, the faculty and staff of the Gordon Ford College of Business are committed to providing our students unique, real-world opportunities to experience global business on a first-hand basis as they prepare for their future roles as dedicated and ethical global leaders in business and society,” said Dr. Jeff Katz, Dean of the Gordon Ford College of Business.
Beginning in fall 2015, ESC Saint Etienne will become the sole undergraduate program of Ecole de Management (EM) Lyon. EM Lyon and WKU’s Gordon Ford College of Business hold prestigious accreditation from AACSB International.
Dr. Daniel Myers, represented WKU and the Gordon Ford College of Business at the ceremony. He presented each graduate with a Big Red towel, a Big Red pin, and the 2014 WKU graduation tassel.
“I would like to congratulate our new Toppers!” said Dr. Zubair Mohamed, Management Department Chair. “Their presence on campus enriched our students’ experiences both inside and outside of the classroom. We believe the education and professional development they received at WKU have prepared them for a rewarding career and life-long success as it is clearly evident from the growing numbers of students seeking the program.”
For more information on the program, contact Dr. Mohamed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gordon Ford College of Business prepares its students for careers in accounting, business informatics, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, international business, management, and marketing. For more information, visit www.wku.edu/business or call 270.745.6311.
- All Categories
- Academic Outreach
- Continuing & Professional Development
- Distance Learning
- Summer Sessions
- Winter Term
- Career & Workforce Development
- Lifelong Learning
- Society for Lifelong Learning
- WKU On Demand
- Study Away
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Center for Faculty Development
- Cohort Programs
- Dual Credit
- Conferencing & Catering
- All Categories
- March 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- April 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- JUNE 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2015 E-Newsletter
- December 2015 ICYMI
- January 2016 ICYMI
- MAY 2016 ICYMI
- February 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
6/24 to 6/26
Starting Wednesday, June 22nd
For the second year in a row, The Gatton Academy of Mathematics and Science earned second place in the Kentucky State Envirothon Competition, scoring the highest overall on both the Wildlife and Aquatics exams.
Eighty-six students from The Carol Martin Gatton Academy of Mathematics and Science in Kentucky are involved in some form of summer learning. From research internships to study abroad to robust community service projects, students are gearing up for busy
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,