Accounting Alum Wins Prestigious Business Award
|Date: Monday, January 20th, 2014||Return|
Washington SmartCEO Announces Red Rock Government Services as a Future 50 Award Winner
Leesburg, VA (January 10, 2014) – Glasgow native Chad W. Davis, CPA, founder and President of Red Rock Government Services based in Leesburg, Virginia, has accepted an award for his business being named one of the region’s fastest-growing mid-sized companies in Washington’s SmartCEO’s 2014 Future 50 Award program. The company received the distinction of being a Future 50 Emerging Growth Award Winner, which is based on a combined three-year average of revenue and employee growth.
Davis graduated from Glasgow High School in 1994, and then received a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Western Kentucky University in 1999. His post-graduate work at Troy University yielded an MBA in Management in 2001. Red Rock Government Services is a member of the Red Rock Business Advisors suite of businesses, and provides IT, Financial and Strategic consulting to Federal clients.
“We are honored to be on this prestigious list,” says Davis. “Our clients expect us to continually provide innovative solutions with current and emerging technologies. We have a dedicated, passionate and incredibly talented team of specialists who do that everyday.”
About Red Rock Government Services
Red Rock Government Services provides information technology, business and strategic consulting services to multiple departments in the federal market. Our team of experienced specialists takes ownership of our clients’ challenges and develops innovative, cost-effective solutions. Then we continue to grow in our capabilities and expertise to help our clients implement those solutions to grow their businesses. For more information about Red Rock, visit: http://www.redrockbusiness.com/
About the Future 50 Awards
The Future 50 Award program recognizes the region’s 50 fastest-growing mid-sized companies, five small Emerging Growth companies and five large Blue Chip companies that have experienced outsized growth based on a combined three-year average of revenue and employee growth. The 2014 Future 50 winners collectively generate $3.7 billion in annual revenue and employ 13,719 individuals in Greater Washington.
The Future 50 Awards program is the largest and most highly anticipated SmartCEO awards program of the year. This program recognizes 50 of the fastest-growing mid-sized companies in the region, five large Blue Chip companies and five small Emerging Growth companies based on a combined three-year average of employee and revenue growth. These companies represent the future of the region’s economy and embody the entrepreneurial spirit, leadership and success in their industries. The winners, chosen based on applications submitted, are profiled in the January/February issue of Washington SmartCEO magazine and celebrated at an awards reception in January. For more information on the Future 50 Award Program, visit: http://www.smartceo.com.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
March 10th to March 14th
Make this year's spring break memorable by having fun and staying safe. Below is a guide to help you make safe choices during spring break.
Banishing belly fat and taking back your health, while eating the foods you love. 5 calorie-saving tips.