KHSAA Parking Changes FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
|Date: Monday, December 2nd, 2013||Return to Archive|
Please be aware parking will be disrupted and traffic congestion will be heavy during the KHSAA Football Championships, December 6th and 7th. Please plan extra time to reach your destinations on campus.
Faculty/Staff Parking Changes (ALTERNATE CAMPUS PARKING MAP)
- Surface lots surrounding Diddle Arena, South Lawn Lot, Russellville Road Lot, and on-street parking on Avenue of Champions will be reserved for the event and will not be available to permit holders.
- Alternate parking is available at:
- Parking Structure 1 (Please note, to reduce traffic congestion, the University Boulevard entrance of Parking Structure 1 will be closed. Use the Avenue of Champions side of PS1.)
- Jones-Jaggers Lot
- Service Supply Lot
- Adams Street Lot
- Kentucky Street Paved Lot
- Alumni Square Garage (Dec. 6th Only)
- Avenue of Champions will close at 2PM both Friday and Saturday for fan safety. Only event traffic and those parking in Parking Structure 1 will be allowed onto the street.
- After each football game, WKU PD will control University Blvd/College Heights Blvd intersection to divert traffic off campus. Plan to use Normal Street to access campus.
More about the event
For the fifth year in a row, WKU has the honor of hosting the 2013 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl State Football Championships on Friday, December 6th and Saturday December 7th. This two-day event will bring thousands of people from across the Commonwealth to Bowling Green and onto our campus.
We recognize this event is very disruptive to normal activities; however, it is an important event for campus. We apologize for the disruptions and appreciate your cooperation. Please direct any questions about these changes to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking and Transportation Services
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
November 26th -November 30th
November 26th - November 30th
Forty parents, educators, counselors, and administrators came to Bowling Green November 5 to hear a leading authority on twice-exceptional education at the 2014 Twice-Exceptional (2e) Learners Seminar.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,