Tuesday Night Football Event Parking
|Date: Thursday, October 10th, 2013||Return|
WKU Football will play Louisiana-Lafayette on Tuesday, October 15, 2013. Kick-off is at 7:00 p.m. with tailgating festivities beginning at 4:00 PM. Tailgating areas close 30 minutes prior to start of the game. For a detailed tailgating map, please click HERE.
- The Housing section of Avenue of Champions will close at 7:00 AM. This section must be cleared by 12:00 Noon Tuesday.
- Diddle West, Diddle South, Diddle North, South Lawn and the Premium section of Avenue of Champions will close to incoming traffic at 2:00 PM and must be cleared by 3:30 PM.
- Parking Structures 1 and 2 will close to incoming traffic beginning at 2:00 PM.
- Russellville Road Lot and Service Supply Lot will close to incoming traffic at 2:00 PM. Commercial delivery traffic will be allowed in.
- McCormack Lot and Heat Plant Meters will be reserved at 12:00 PM and must be cleared by 3:30 PM.
- Jones Jaggers Lot will close at 3:30 PM.
- Nick Denes and Smith West Lots will close at 2:00 PM.
- A portion of the Gated Regents Lot will be reserved beginning at 2:00 PM as spaces become available. After 4:30 PM, remaining parking will be available on a first come, first served basis for evening classes. A WKU permit will be required.
- Public parking will be available in the Alumni Square Garage for $5/vehicle.
- Shuttle service will be provided by InShuttle approximately every 10 minutes from the garage to Diddle Arena beginning at 5:00 p.m. through the conclusion of the event.
Disability and RV Parking
- Disability parking is provided in the Jones Jaggers Lot beginning at 4:00 PM. Disability Shuttle Service will be provided by Topper Transit beginning at 5:00 pm and will continue through the conclusion of the event.
- RV Parking will be provided in the Service Supply Lot on a first come, first served basis beginning at 4:00 PM.
Road Closings and Traffic Control
In addition, roads will close prior to the game and post-game event traffic will be controlled by police officers at key intersections.
- Beginning at 4:30 PM, Avenue of Champions will be closed at College Heights Blvd. Access will be restricted to event permit holders.
- Beginning at 5:30 PM, College Heights Boulevard will be closed between Colonnade Drive and University Blvd. Access will be restricted to event permit holders.
- Following the game, while event traffic is exiting campus, traffic will not be allowed onto campus. Traffic will be controlled at the following intersections:
- University Blvd and 31W
- University Blvd and Normal Street
- University Blvd and Russellville Rd
- University Blvd and Parking Structure 2
- University Blvd and Parking Structure 1
- University Blvd and Old Morgantown Road
- Russellville Road and Morgantown Road
To see a map of the reserved parking lots and road closings, click HERE. As we implement the event parking and traffic control plan, your cooperation is appreciated. For a post-event traffic map, click HERE.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Reduce seasonal allergy symptoms in your home by following several tips.
Do you need to walk 10,000 steps a day to be healthy? The health benefits of using a pedometer.
March 12 - March 16