Enterprise Promotion Extended Until 10/31/2013
|Date: Monday, September 30th, 2013||Return to Archive|
Join Enterprise CarShare for $10 and Receive $35 Driving Credits!
Enterprise CarShare is a membership-based car sharing program from Enterprise Rent-A-Car, with vehicles parked right on our campus at WKU. Enterprise CarShare provides an alternate method of transportation to go where you want, when you want.
Enterprise has an exclusive offer for you to join. Simply pay $10 and they will waive the first year’s annual membership fee, application fee, and give you $35 in driving credits.
Once you become a member, using Enterprise CarShare is as simple as:
- Reserve: Log in at EnterpriseCarShare.com. Choose the vehicle you want and the time you need it – for an hour, a day, or even overnight.
- Unlock and Go: Your membership card allows you access to the vehicle. The keys are inside. And you’re off!
- Return: Bring the vehicle back to the dedicated parking spot where you found it. Your rental is complete.
- Access to vehicles in convenient, designated parking spots
- Online access to vehicle reservations
- Low rates for hourly, daily, or overnight usage
- Vehicles available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
Driving credit applies to time and mileage only and expires one year from membership approval date. Offer cannot be transferred, applied to previous rentals or balances owed or other fees, charges and has no actual cash value or surrender value. Offer cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or discounts. Percentage of savings may vary by program. Taxes and fees may apply. New applicants only.
Join now and receive this exclusive deal. Simply put promo code CAMPUS2013 in the application’s promo field.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
March 10th to March 14th
Make this year's spring break memorable by having fun and staying safe. Below is a guide to help you make safe choices during spring break.
Banishing belly fat and taking back your health, while eating the foods you love. 5 calorie-saving tips.